Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Favorite YouTube Video

If I could have one job for the rest of my life--- this would be it.  The places this man gets to travel to are amazing.  I can only dream about going from Antarctica to Iceland, Africa to New Zealand.  The reason I think I enjoy this video so much (if not just for the scenery...) is because of the children who are filmed.  It's an inspiration to me, and maybe this is why I am a teacher, that no matter how rich or how poor, children never cease to loose their incredible giggles and ability to let loose and have fun.  I think I become a better person everyday because of the students I have in my classroom and I'm thankful I'm able to be surrounded by such energetic and playful minds on a daily basis.

Also, both videos end in one of the greatest cities on earth, Seattle, so here's my plug for the city! 

Take a look, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Here is also a link to Matt's original "Dancing Around the World" video.

No comments:

Post a Comment