Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OKTOBERFEST

Wow.  That sums up our 48 hours in Munich.  Never will I have another experience that is quite like the last weekend of the biggest party in the world.  I always knew I loved beer (it just might be another food group in my diet as of late) but after this trip, I really love beer.  Words can't even describe the sheer magnitude of Oktoberfest-- this truly is one party you have to see and experience to believe.  Although there's no way to enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed living them, they give you a sneak peek into the crazy world of dirndls and lederhosen.


Oktoberfest


Genießen!  ~Linds

1 comment:

  1. Octoberfest is supposed to be the best party ever! Is the beer incredible? Enjoy your last months in Europe, Lindsay! The PNW will always welcome you back. All the best, Dave

    ReplyDelete