Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Brother's Wedding Video

Although Collin got married in February, I have never gotten around to sending out the video I made for he and his wife.  And to be honest, I thought it was lost forever because I left the CD in the computer at the wedding site.  But have no fear, it was found today!

This video was played at the reception, although due to different systems in Mexico, the music didn't coincide with the pictures (all that time and then it doesn't work...)  So, for those of you who were at the wedding, THIS is what it was supposed to look like.  For those of you who weren't at the wedding, here's a look at a video I made for two of my favorite people on their special day :)


Collin and Erin's Wedding Video


Since it is quite long, it takes a while to load--- be patient!

Enjoy!  Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment