Thursday, June 10, 2010

Munich

I can't believe how long it has taken me to make it to this city!  My good friend (and former Puerto Rican roommate) Agnes has been teaching in Munich for the same amount of time that I've been in Madrid.  I was going to visit for Oktoberfest but the tickets shot up in price as the date neared (good thing I've already bought them for this year!) and I never made it.  But, with a weekend free and the weather across central Europe finally starting to warm, my friends and I decided to bombard Agnes for 48 hours.  What a weekend it was!

From our airport drinking games and late night clubbing to the bike tour around the city; from the biergarten and soccer game to the Hofbrauhaus and Dachau and everything in between, we squeezed in as much as we could.  Agnes was a wonderful hostess and tour guide and I look forward to returning in a few months.

(click on the photo below to view the album)


Munich Blog



Auf Wiedersehen, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment